Sometimes, you just want some art that represents you. This is the page where you figure out how to get that done~
- You send me an email with “Commission” somewhere in the subject & all relevant information to get going.
- How many people, Chibi/Bust/Full Body, B&W/Simple/Full Color, References, Due Date, and if you want, where you’d like it posted to (anything I draw will go into my portfolio, but if you want to put it somewhere specific, tell me)
- Please include whether you would like to print the image. I work in on-screen resolution (72dpi), which isn’t great for printing. If you want something printed, I need to work at 300dpi.
- I respond with a final quote. You have the option then to tell me to go ahead or back out.
- I sketch a base sketch, ask you for any changes once. Get them all *then* (For clarity, a change is something that adjusts the subject–a complete redraw of the subject is not a change and will cost a new black and white sketch of the subject. Please, know what you want ahead of time)
- I will fix the sketch. At this point, you pay me at http://paypal.me/sethron
- I finish the piece. If it is color, I will send you the black and white and ask you for any final edits. These are minor cosmetic updates.
- I finish coloring the piece. You can ask for color adjustments at this stage–get it all at once.
The Rules & Shit
Your Rights & Mine
- I may display your commission freely.
- I may resell my art, including art of your OC.
- You may redistribute for non-profit the art I have given you, but you may not sell it without my permission.
- You may create as many copies of your commission as you see fit for non profit reasons.
- You may not remove my signature.
For Profit Commissions
The General Rules of my Art
- You may use my art to learn from. This includes tracing. It’s how I learned. Go fucking nuts, but give me credit somewhere.
- You may use my art for character play-bys or forum decor, but give me credit.
- Feel free to distribute or use my art for any non profitable purpose, but give me credit.
The Basic Commissions
Here are examples and costs of my general commissions. Please be warned that there are some NSFW examples, although they are not the forefront pieces. Note that all costs are per character drawn.
Do you Want to Support my Art?
The Weird Commissions
These types of commissions require negotiation up front for costs, because there’s no guarantee how much work they are going to be
The Special Commissions
These commissions are specially priced as they are made to be packaged.
Card Suit $350 [Valued at: A lot. My prices just changed.]
The back of the cards are already made, but if you would like to purchase a new Suit, here’s your bulk price option and details. This cannot be used with any other discounts. Sorry, Patrons. It’s already 50% off.
What you get: A full set of non-face cards (1-9), a Suit Border, a Suit Ace, and 4 Face Cards (10-13)
Choose a Suit [Cannot match a previous Suit I have made]
Choose High or Low Suit [High Suits have the cards: Knight, Prince, Princess, King as their 10, 11, 12, and 13; Low Suits have: Apprentice, Jack, Seneschal, Master as their 10, 11, 12, and 13]
Assign the characters you wish to the Face Cards (10, 11, 12, 13), send me your crest (optional) for the Ace.
Send me references of all character outfits with thorough descriptions of how the character should differentiate from the visual of the player. Anything that is referenced poorly will be made up. You may tell me personalities, but I get final say on poses (although you may suggest poses. Most will probably match your suggestions, but the reason there’s a discount on this is that it’s a large-order theme deck and that means I have to be able to keep you from asking me to draw you doing a backflip)
Pay up front. No further discounts allowed on this large scale order (sorry patrons, you can apply your discounts if you wish to purchase the suit piecemeal, below)